1. My first language is Spanish
2. I turn 31 on the 4th of July (yikes!)
3. I miss dancing ballet (just for fun, never professionally)
4. I’m free from work until next Tuesday, and I can’t remember the last time I had 5 days off in a row…
5. I loathe mayonnaise
6. I can’t even count the number of times I’ve read the HP series (though I read a lot in general, I rarely repeat books).
7. I have very long eyelashes and people ask me if they’re fake.
8. On my bucket list: go to Russia and see the Mariinsky and Bolshoi Ballet live.
9. I have over 150 GB of ballet videos stored on an external hard drive - mainly stuff from Youtube - most of which has been taken down by now by YT, the users, or because the channels don’t exist anymore (so I’d be pretty bummed if anything happened to that external hard drive).
10. It’s too bad I don’t gif things, because I have tons of stuff to work with.
People I tag:
I’m too shy to tag people, so I just ask that anyone that sees this write down their own 10 facts and share them if they feel like it - I find it fun to read these.
No, no, wait. When I say that I’m good at school or at a certain subject it doesn’t mean I’m smarter than everyone at all. It just means I study harder than everyone, and that’s just what my marks prove and what my teachers say. To be honest, I think many of my schoolmates could be better than me at school but they just don’t want to study hard, that’s why they get lower marks! And by the way one of my recent posts asked me to say nice things about myself and the only thing I can consider really “nice” about myself is that I’m good at school, so…
Don’t diminish your smarts or your accomplishments because of anyone. There is nothing wrong with being proud of yourself.